We have a multiple Vlan setup at the school I work in. The wireless guest system was originally set up to use the 10.174.66.0 network with a mask of /27. All the wireless system was set up to match this and was working correctly. However I have been forced to expand the range to give more hosts. I changed the wireless system and DHCP scope to a /26 mask (there is plenty of space to do this). I also changed the Vlan mask to /26. Now only the original hosts in the 5-30 range can communicate, any new hosts ie. 31-60 cannot access anything.
The DHCP scope on WLC1 is correctly assigning addresses it is just that they cannot access any resources. DNS traffic cannot flow and therefore they don't get redirected to the web auth page.
Any insights would be great.