cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISG (Intelligent Services Gateway) Hardware Platforms

MCentrick2010
Level 1
Level 1

I am willing to use some  of the functionalities in the feature known as ISG (Inteligent Services Gateway), especially the Layer4 redirection for unauthenticated sessions.

But I am quite confused about the hardware platforms that support it. I can only find part numbers for 7301, 7200 and 10000. And reading 7600 overview, it seems supported by default.

Can anyone provide a concise list of hardware platforms for which it is supported? and whether a special license is required?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Distributors are not supposed to know anything technical, and often they know even less. You must get in touch with your national country Cisco sales office.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since ISG is a Service Provider specific feature, you need to get in touch with your local sales office, service provider team.

Otherwise you can search "feature navigator" for 12.2SR that is one of specialized the ISG IOS trains.

Well, thank you.

I have been struggling with distributors to have this question answered.

And do you know if the SSG (Service Selection Gateway) is superseded by ISG or still applies.

Distributors are not supposed to know anything technical, and often they know even less. You must get in touch with your national country Cisco sales office.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card