cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Change PIN

D2406-LTO3
Level 1
Level 1

Whilst upgrading my 7961G-GE to the lastest firmware [9.0(2)SR1], I was reading through the release notes and noticed the following:

Extension Mobility Change PIN

The Extension Mobility Change PIN feature allows users to change their PIN from their Cisco Unified IP Phone.

Users can change their PIN by:

Using the Change Credentials Cisco Unified IP Phone service subscribed on a phone

Using the ChangePIN softkey on the Extension Mobility (EM) logout screen

This feature is supported on the following phones:

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G-GE

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G-GE

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7931G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G

Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G

I've hunted around and not been able to find anything more about this feature or how to enable it? The document doesn't specify that it's a CUCM8x feature so is it available for CUCM 7x and, if so, how the heck do you enable it?

Cheers

4 Replies 4

stowellp
Level 1
Level 1

From the document that you've pasted in it looks like you have to create the service and subscribe the phone to it. I'm running CUCM 7.1.3 and it's not a service that I can configure.

I've also looked at the softkey templates and cannot see one for ChangePIN, so I assume that it is a 8.x feature.

Cheers,

Phil

Hi,

Yes it is 8

thanks

bern.to01
Level 1
Level 1

please can you share this file with me  the extensions mobility for 7911g cisco phone thanks in advance

Features and services guide has all the steps for EM and EMCC, along with the change PIN service, all available on cisco.com, simply search the one for your CUCM version under the main CUCM documentation page.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: