Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring FAC on CME 7.0 for UC520

rramlal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Can FAC(forced authorization codes) be configured on cme 7. I have checked some guides and I have not seen anything thing. Any ideas?

Also can UC520 cme 7.0 support centralised multisite configurations? The remote sites will be using voip pass through since there is no voice gateway. In terms of codecs all calls will be g711. Any feedback will be great.

5 Replies 5

Hi,

You can use "after-hours override-code pattern"  under telephony-service

Then configure your after-hours block pattern with this command: "after-hours block pattern pattern-tag pattern [7-24]"

Like that,block all your pattern all houre all days,then configure the patterns that will override this,then distribute this among your users

For your second ask: Do you mean having a CME in HO and registering a branch phone to it through WAN ?

If so,then you will need to ping the source ip add of the CME from the phone subnet,then i see no problem for registeration

Wish this be helpful

Thanks

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PLEASE search before you post, searching FAC + CME gives you plenty of results with what you need.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1203733#1203733

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jaime, can send account code via syslog server (FAC- service clid_authen_collect) ??

Thanks

Regards, FGA

rramlal
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks,

However I have tried this configuration using the following

telephony-service

after-hours block pattern 1 9 7-24

ephone 30

pin 555

I have also added the login software on to the ephone-template. However when I trying to access the login the softkey on the phone (521G) it is grade out. What can be done to resolve this?

Also what I have noticed is that all the patterns can be blocked for instance international, local etc however when i am applying a pin this pin will override all patterns? This is what i have read under the call blocking fetaure in the cme manual. Please advise if i have misread?

This is what i would like to accomplish

1. User calls a local or international number, the pin is prompted and when entered it will forward or deny the call.

2. Each user can use this pin on every phone thus not limiting an user per phone.

Thanks

You need a TCL/IVR script to do that. One like this come embedded with IOS, however does play any prompt.