Views
Helpful
Replies

i can't connect 1252 over 54 mbps

samart_sri
Level 1
Level 1

i can't connect 1252 over 54 mbps i can connect @ 130 - 150 mbps

i use intel 5300 AGN chipset also i set security in 1252 in WEP or WPA i can connect it @ 54 mbps why ?

please tell me setting with 1252 or configuration thank

now i setting only bvi 1 and radio same 1242 only or i must enable something now i see mcs 15 power is enable yet

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Should be WPA2/AES.

Should be WPA2/AES.
Do you have both radios enabled?

Now i don't have radius i think i don't use wpa2/aes with my clients. Do you have another solution ? .you have enough  documentation relate with this case  or do not.

Thank you.

No, no no, not RADIUS.  It's RADIOS.    You either have to use WPA2/AES or open/no authentication.

Cisco 802.11n Design and Deployment Guidelines
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns340/ns394/ns348/ns767/white_paper_80211n_design_and_deployment_guidelines.html

I think WPA2/AES must use authentication with radius [internal or external] don't use passkey for access with SSID. i want to use only encryption key only for access 802.11n please tell me more solution. in case open / no authen think it not secure.

thank you for best support.

You can disable broadcast SSID and enable MAC ACL for open/no authentication.

There are alot of free RADIUS programs.  Among then is FreeRADIUS.

No no.... here are your options for 802.11n Speeds...

Option 1

WPA2/AES - PRESHARE KEY

Option 2

WPA2/AES - EAP (Radius)

Option 3

OPEN

Options 4

OPEN (Mac filter / Auth)

If you find this helpful, please rate the post. Leo, myself and others work hard to anwser questions here on the forum! Thanks!

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card