What does CallDisposition 13 mean in TCD table in IPCC enterprise

Answered Question
Feb 24th, 2010

Could some one please advise me on what does Call Disposition 13 mean in Termination Call Detail table in IPCC enter prise.

I have CVP comprehensive model withh ICM. On analysing the reports it is identified that there are lot of calls of very short duration of less than 1-10 seconds. To identify the reason on further investigation, for all these calls Call disposition shows as 13 in the TCD table.

Are these calls disconnected by the customer himself or disconnected due to some technical reason.

Thaks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by ed_umansky about 4 years 1 month ago

You can try reviewing the Call Manager CDR records for this call. That should tell you who disconnected the call as well as any ISDN errors if they occurred. You should probably open a TAC case to help you with this, there are a lot of moving parts in a CVP environment and issues like this can be tricky to pin down. TAC could help you in setting and collecting appropriate traces at the gateway level if it comes to that.

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
patrik.englund Wed, 02/24/2010 - 21:22

This is the information found in database schema handbook about CallDisposition 13

13 = Disconnect/drop handled primary route

ICM, indicates the call was handled by an agent and was neither conferenced nor transferred. These calls are counted as handled calls in the ICM Schema’s service, route, andskill group tables.

IPCC Enterprise, indicates that a call was routed to an agent on the Call Manager PG and handled without a transfer or conference. This call disposition is also used for non-routedcalls handled by the agent if wrap up is used. On the VRU PG, this indicates that the call wasnot routed, but caller did not abandon. The script ended without routing the call. Route CallDetail records would provide more data in the RouterErrorCode field as to why

Hope this helps

ed_umansky Wed, 02/24/2010 - 22:27

If you are looking at the leg of the call that is delivered to an agent (AgentSkillTargetID is not null), this indicates a normal disconnect from ICM's perspective. It does not tell you whether it was the agent or customer who hung up. It is possible there was some technical issue at the carrier end or perhaps at the network/IPT level that is not reflected by ICM. You would need to dig further into UCM and gateway traces to say for sure. UCM CDR data should also tell you whether the caller or agent disconnected. I would first examine the TCD records for those calls and identify if there is an obvious pattern. For example is it an actual customer inbound call, or is an agent dialing something then hanging up?

rajeevu.mk Thu, 02/25/2010 - 00:13

Thanks  for the information provided...

All the calls disconnected have AgentSkillTargetID assigned and calls are getting disconnected with a duration less than 1 - 5 sec. There are lot of calls i could see like this and all are inbound calls and no outbound calls that agents dialed something.

Is there a way we can find out whethere the call was disconnected from the customer or due to some technical issue?

Correct Answer
ed_umansky Thu, 02/25/2010 - 07:21

You can try reviewing the Call Manager CDR records for this call. That should tell you who disconnected the call as well as any ISDN errors if they occurred. You should probably open a TAC case to help you with this, there are a lot of moving parts in a CVP environment and issues like this can be tricky to pin down. TAC could help you in setting and collecting appropriate traces at the gateway level if it comes to that.

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted February 24, 2010 at 7:09 PM
Stats:
Replies:4 Avg. Rating:5
Views:2433 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard