IPIVR Callback steps

Unanswered Question
Feb 25th, 2010

Is anyone configure or use callback option by using the IPIVR?  I would appreciate if you can share your experience

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Anthony Holloway Fri, 02/26/2010 - 15:43

Not specifically IP-IVR, but CCX.

You essentially terminate the call with the caller once they have elected to receive a callback, then you subsequently place a brand new call into the queue on behalf of that caller.  When an Agent finally services that call, you have many options to allow that agent to complete the callback.  Such as playing a recorded message to the agent, or spelling back the phone number of the caller.

MUHAMMAD Rehan Sat, 02/27/2010 - 21:42

I would really appreciate for your reply.

I wanted to configure IP IVR call back means

--> If a caller enter a number i wanted to write this number into a text file or Outbound DB, so the agent would get call back automatically.

Do you have UCCE with the Outbound Option (Dialer) and IP IVR as your queuing platform?

If so, I suggest you do a search here as this question was asked a couple of times. The latest one was using CVP, but the principle is the same.

My suggestion is you use the DB Step in IP IVR to insert a record in a database for the intended callback. Then you have an "out of band" process to regularly query the database (say every 10 seconds) for records to place, mark them as done, create the text file from the output of the SELECT in the correct format for the import process, and go from there.

MUHAMMAD Rehan Sun, 02/28/2010 - 16:36

No UCCE, I am using IP IVR. When I will write directly into outbound DB then It will automtically upload the compaign.

This Discussion