cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collin Clark Interview

pompeychimes
Level 4
Level 4

Collin makes an interesting point about leading people to a resolution. Maybe posters could indicate what level of help they need. Like the TAC, we could use a severity model. Sev 1 would indicate you need an answer NOW. Sev 2 would indicate you need help but want to play a part in discovering the resolution.

James

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

pompeychimes wrote:

Collin makes an interesting point about leading people to a resolution. Maybe posters could indicate what level of help they need. Like the TAC, we could use a severity model. Sev 1 would indicate you need an answer NOW. Sev 2 would indicate you need help but want to play a part in discovering the resolution.

James

James

Not sure i agree with this. If we have severity levels like TAC then people will expect us to respond in a certain time which there is no obligation to do. Some people already think that NetPro is a kind of TAC asking for immediate help and then getting angry/upset when they don't get it.

I do agree that Collin's point is valid however but i think it should be left to the poster and those who respond as to how much detail to go into. Personally if i have the time i will try and explain the reasoning behind the answer i give but it's not always possible and sometimes the poster couldn't care less

Jon

Good point.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links