cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does IP Phone 9900 series support Video Streaming ??

samuel.suen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Does anyone know the new IP Phone set "CP-9971" support video streaming via the external programming or not. I goes through the programming guide and it seems it doesn't mention how to instruct the 9900 IP Phone to recevie the multi-cast or uni-cast video stream. Anyone knows it is possible or not ??

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10453/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

thanks,

sam

5 Replies 5

aeisler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sam,

I've got it working on 7.1.  However, we were only able to get it working in 2 out of 10 phones (configuration, subscriber, envionrment all idenitical) using VT.  So it leads me to believe that the firmware is currently buggy and in need of work.

Regards,

Aaron.

I can confirm that the 9971 works on the BETA copy of CUCM version 8 we are running.

Hi Aaron,

I'm also interested in video streamimg to 9971 Phone.

Could you plase advice how to do it?

Regards,

Tinnakorn

Can you outline how you got it to work?

Srini

Hi Aaron, do you have any more info about streaming video to a Cisco phone? I need to be able to view these streams over a 89/99xx phone. Are you using an external app/midlet?

Thanks in advance

JS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: