Views
Helpful
Replies

Database Query

bkbristlin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I used to work with Call Manager 4.0 & 4.1(3). I was able to login to the server, jump into SQL, and query whatever I needed. The main thing I queried was CDR's. I am now at a company that runs 7.1(2). I am seeing that since 5.x the CDR table hasn't existed. I tried using the GUI CDR through the web page but it just doesn't get all of what I want to see. I found in one location that the CDR files are now stored in another location due to not being pulled into a database.

Currently to get what I want for anythig other than CDR's I am logging into the Publisher via SSH and querying with "run sql". However I can't do this for CDR.

So my questions are:

1. Is there anything easier to query with these days? I tried the AXL\SOAP Toolkit but it seems to be a waste of time.

2. How can I get my CDR information without using the Web Page GUI? I would rather get the raw output and look at it in Excel.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no longer CAR and CDR DBs, there is only CAR DB

You can still reach it via CLI

This would be to qry 911 calls

run sql select * from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber='911'

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no longer CAR and CDR DBs, there is only CAR DB

You can still reach it via CLI

This would be to qry 911 calls

run sql select * from car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber='911'

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ok, I did see something about that in my research.

Did all the tables stay the same or are there any new or removed ones?

Hi, you can use the Data Dictionary for CUCM7.1.

www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/datadict/7_1_3/datadictionary_713.pdf

hth

David

That's what I originally tried that led me to find that the CDR had some changes. Maybe I am missing something but I couldn't seem to find it in the Data Dictionary.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: