cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS32win evaluation CRC errors

Tod Larson
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to install the lms32win (LAN Managment System) evaluation software.  The download from cisco.com using the cisco dowload tool seems to go ok.  However, when I try to copy the zip file to a usb drive windows xp gives me a crc error so I can't make the copy.

I tried burning the zip file to disc.  I still get the CRC error when I tried to copy it from the CD-R to another machine.

I tried unzipping the file, but the resulting exe gave me CRC's when I try to copy also.

Is the lms32win a bad file?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Perhaps the image that's currently on the servers is corrupted. I'd suggest contacting the TAC for a verified copy. I'd give you one but I don't think that would be consistent with the license terms one acknowledges when downloading.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It sure sounds like a corrupted file. Delete it and download a fresh copy.

I dowloaded twice to my pc at work but both times I had the crc errors.

I then downloaded it at home on my home laptop and I got the crc errors there also when I tried to copy it to a usb drive.

Perhaps the image that's currently on the servers is corrupted. I'd suggest contacting the TAC for a verified copy. I'd give you one but I don't think that would be consistent with the license terms one acknowledges when downloading.

My SE got me a copy on DVD so I'm set.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco