WRV54G Settings for QuickVPN

Unanswered Question

We have had a WRV54G rev. 02 running at the office flawlessly for 3 years.  We use QuickVPN version 2.38.6 and XP on our remote PC's since our IT department has not been able to get the newer HW and SW versions to work consistently.

I would like to get an iMac.  Is there a quickVPN software to allow me to log on to my company's server?WRV54G rev. 02 running at the office flawlessly for 3 years. WRV54G rev. 02 running at the office flawlessly for 3 years.

We have had a WRV54G rev. 02 running at the office flawlessly for 3 years.  We use QuickVPN version 2.38.6 and XP on our remote PCs since our IT department has not been able to get the newer versions to work.

We have had a WRV54G rev. 02 running at the office flawlessly for 3 years.  We use QuickVPN version 2.38.6 and XP on our remote PCs since our IT department has not been able to get the newer versions to work.

I would like to get an iMac. Is there a quickVPN software to allow me to log on my company's server?

I would like to get an iMac. Is there a quickVPN software to allow me to log on my company's server?

RV54G rev. 02 running at the office flawlessly for 3 years.  We use QuickVPN version 2.38.6 and XP on our remote PCs since our IT department has not been able to get the newer versions to work.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion