I'm working on a vpn solution to address the following requirements:
- Vlan 10 (172.16.0.0/24) at the remote location should see VLAN 20 (172.22.0.0/24) located at the headquarters
- Vlan 10 is configured on a switch connected to a C2821 router, which is connected to an ASA 5505 firewall.
- The ASA 5505 firewall is connected to the internet. Its outside interface obtains its IP address dynamically from the ISP
I'm attaching the related diagram...
Since I don't have a static public IP address for a classic Site-to-Site VPN, I thought the Easy VPN solution is the way to go...
I've tested the solution in a test environment using 2 ASA 5505 as Easy VPN Client and Server. Below are some test details:
* I've set the client to Network Extension Mode
* Split Tunneling is enabled on the server
* The vpn tunnel is established
* Traffic orginating from the Easy VPN Client inside interface is sent trough the tunnel, i.e from the router I can ping a host belonging to VLAN 20 (172.22.0.0/24) behind the server
How can I make sure that traffic originating from VLAN 10 to VLAN 20 is also sent through the tunnel?
Thanks for you help.