Outbound Dialer script

Unanswered Question
Mar 1st, 2010

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in finding an outbound dialer sample script.  I found an oubound voice browser template in the system scripts on the UCCX server but not sure this is what I need.  I have my contacts imported, have my CRS engine configured and now need to find a script.

This is my first attempt at oubound dialer so pardon all of the simple questions.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Carla

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Gabriel Saavedra Tue, 03/02/2010 - 06:39

Hi Carla,

Are you going to use the Outbound option that comes with the Premium license?

Regards,

Gabriel.

sementellic Tue, 03/02/2010 - 07:31

Good Morning,

Yes I am.  I have the file import text file ready, and I have the UCCX outbound pages, campaign, file import, area codes...etc (in the application) configured....but I can't find any documentation on how to send those calls (the info in the file) to CAD...I assumed that I will need to write a script ??  That's where I am stuck and can't find any documentation....

So any help or explanations would be great!

Thanks

Carla

Gabriel Saavedra Tue, 03/02/2010 - 07:42

Hi Carla,

If you are using the Outbound option you don't need to use a script to dial that calls. If you enable the campaign and use well the area codes and all the dialing prefixes (if you need them) and other configuration, you are done with that. You also need to enable the Outbound dialer in the Desktop Administrator for the CAD to use the accept, reject, skip, etc etc for that outbound calls.

Gabriel.

sementellic Tue, 03/02/2010 - 07:46

Hi Gabriel,

Ok well, I enabled the campaigns, added the area codes, imported a contact file, and emable preview mode in CDA....but when I launch CAD and put the agent in ready mode (the agent is also a resource in the oubound queue), the buttons in CAD are greyed out and no calls go to that agent. 

I have this above configuration in my lab before trying it at the client site....so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!

Carla

Gabriel Saavedra Tue, 03/02/2010 - 08:51

that is weird, I think you will need to check the MIVR logs to see what is happening with that calls.

Kenan Muharemagic Tue, 04/27/2010 - 01:53

i do not know if this is the case but if you want to use outbound dialing in cad you have to configure the enterprise data to contain all the BA variables.

In Cisco desktop administrator configure the default layout to contain all the BA variables... BAStatus, -BACmapaignName and the others.

hope this helps.

Actions

This Discussion