Is there a way to clear the "Previously known" list from the Access Point so it does not use those controllers to join without wiping the entire AP configuration?
- Local Broadcast Layer 2: Used on 10x0 and 1510 AP’s that support the LWAPP Layer 2 protocol.
- Local Broadcast Layer 3: Supported by all AP’s, this discovery method uses UDP with destination 255.255.255.255
- Option 43
- Previously known
- Statically configured from WLC
- Over the Air Provisioning (OTAP): AP’s put the radios in “listening” mode to try to hear neighbor exchanges between nearby AP’s
- Statically configured from AP
I have this problem too.