1. I have small to medium VLANs issues in two locations.
2. A fiber trunk link between these two locations.
3. Each location has it own default IP gateway pointing to a PIX firewall.
4. Each site has three Cisco 3750Gs
5. I want both locations to communicate via the fiber link trunk for local access without going out on the firewall to the Internet.
6. What is the best way to make these switches communicates via the fiber link trunk?
7. Should I create a separate layer 3 Inter-VLAN switch and VTP domain for each site and add the rest of the switches as VTP clients?
8. Or should I create one layer 3 Inter-VLAN, one VTP Domain and add the rest of the switches as VTP clients for both locations?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.