Agent Re Skilling Error:, Getting an error msg saying "Unable to find change stamp parent record" when tried to remove the skills for the agent and save it.

Unanswered Question
Mar 1st, 2010

HI,

We have ICM 7.5 setup in Parent Chile model,

In Child UCCE 7.5 we use the Agent Re Skilling tool to do the changes on the Agents Skill.

Getting an error msg saying "Unable to find change stamp parent record" when tried to remove the skills for the agent and save it.

And Getting an erro msg saying "Skill Group entry not found for SkillGroupMember" when tried to add the skills for the agent and save it.

Please let me know the solution if any one have come accross this issue,.

Regards,

Shiv

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
neeraj.suriyal@... Fri, 06/24/2011 - 05:13

Hi,

i am facing same issue in ICM 8, i can assign/remove Skill group to/from a single agent, but adding/reming agent from a skill group giving the error"Unable to find ChangeStamp Parent record."

i have restarted the Tomcat and Initialize the local database, even rebooted server not fix my problem.

Peter Hubben Mon, 08/20/2012 - 02:18

Hi,

I am facing the same issue, also ICM 8.

Has it been resolved by anyone?

david.macias Mon, 08/20/2012 - 06:26

Is this the one that you need to use the save button on the top of the screen and not the one at the bottom?  Can you try using a different save button when you try to save a change?

david

Peter Hubben Tue, 08/21/2012 - 00:53

We resolved the issue:

Steps to take:

B side:     1. Restart Tomcat service

A side:     1. Restart Tomcat service

2. Stop and Start the cmsnode and cms_jserver provess by typing "exit" in both windows

Eric Alisson Tue, 12/04/2012 - 03:31

If you are using UCCE 8.0 or later.

Go to AW primary> web setup and disable the option Agent Re-skill. After this, restart the Apache Tomcat.

Do it at Side B.

After that go to AW primary again and enable the agent reskilling. Restart the apache tomcat.

Do it at Side B

Regards

Actions

This Discussion