Views
Helpful
Replies

Call stats, logging and analysis

David Rickard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm running CCM6.1, as well as UCCX 7.0 for an IVR on our main incoming numbers. Additionally, switchboard runs on Arc Console. A great deal of department numbers go to either single numbers in pickup groups, hunt groups, or shared lines.

I've been asked to try and produce some sort of call statistics (in this case it's a shared line among about 10 phones). I've been asked to say how many calls are going to this number, and any other info would be useful (call length, volume of calls, time of day, etc).

I've tried using CDR Analysis and Reporting, but I can't really produce anything meaningful. I can churn out bills for people no problem, and the CDRs are being recorded OK. I think I need some other piece of software to do this. Additionally, I'd like to find similar stats and things for UCCX (i.e. numbers of calls going through my IVR, but also where they're going, i.e. which option).

Can I do it with the CAR, or do I need to look elsewhere for third party software? If so, can anybody recommend anything?

2 Replies 2

markbatts
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You need a Call logger really.There are quite a few on the market , most popular are the Proteus Products.

Cheers

Mark

Ah right. Are there any others anybody can recommend?

We're looking for cheap, and good, budgets are a bit tight!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: