Views
Helpful
Replies

Event Groups.

thomasandy32
Level 1
Level 1

hello dears,

Can anybody explain me the member event types,what are those??? If i m not wrong those are the member events for the particular group on left side, because they match a rule that the reason incident has been generated and they are been shown in these event groups.

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hello dears,

Can anybody explain me the member event types,what are those??? If i m not wrong those are the member events for the particular group on left side, because they match a rule that the reason incident has been generated and they are been shown in these event groups.

Hi ,

An Event Type Groups reports ranks event type groups by reported events that belong to each group. The event type groups give a general feeling about the type of network activity reported to MARS.

Check out the below link for further information !!

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/security_management/cs-mars/5.3/user/guide/local_controller/appmars.html#wp634797

Hope to Help !!

If helpful do rate the post.

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card