Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC extension not transferring

fahadqureshi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all.

I design one script for cisco IPCC. my design is like that. Welcome to ABC company, press 1 for english and press 2 for arbic. now take the example of english menu, once i press 1 recording comes ( If you know the extension number dial it now or press 1 for A dep press 2 for B dep press 3 for C dep and press 4 for D dep. all other extensons that not start .. 1, 2 , 3 ,4 is trasferring fine. but when i try to trasfering on let say extension 412 its not trasfering and repeat my menu.

Please help me in this how i solve my problem.

I am also attaching my script for more clarification.

Best regards,

Fahad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi this is because when you dial and extension that starts with 1 2 3 or 4 it goes to the unsuccesfull step, I will try as a workaround here to use the first get digit string with input lenght 4 so when you dial any extension it will be in the succesfull step and then you can use there the "go to dialing". If the person dials only 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 then the call will go to the time out step so there you can make the switch or and if step to tell "if the sdigit is 1 set extnXfer=421" and use the "go to dialing"

Regards,

Gabriel.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi this is because when you dial and extension that starts with 1 2 3 or 4 it goes to the unsuccesfull step, I will try as a workaround here to use the first get digit string with input lenght 4 so when you dial any extension it will be in the succesfull step and then you can use there the "go to dialing". If the person dials only 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 then the call will go to the time out step so there you can make the switch or and if step to tell "if the sdigit is 1 set extnXfer=421" and use the "go to dialing"

Regards,

Gabriel.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Sir i tried to workaround on that. but still i am not able to understand where i put exact get commnad because i am new to ipcc. If possible can you please edit my script and send back to me. I will be very thank full to you.

Waiting for your kind reply

Best regards,

Fahad

Dear Sir,

I successfully put the get command before my menu get command and its working fine and also transferring to 4xx ext. but now the issue is if I try to dial any of the menu option like ..1 ,2 ,3,4 so its switch to next get command and again wait for input digit.

For example:

1.       Welcome to ABC company press 1 for Arabic press 2 for English

I press 2 . den recording comes.

If you know the extension number dial it now or press 1 for A dep press 2 for B dep press 3 for C dep and Press 4 for D dep.

( if I dial the any of the extension it is going fine but if I dial any of the options like 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 so it is not traferring until I press again the 1,2,3,4 any of the option.

Please find the attached modified Script.

Please guide me sir how I move furhter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: