Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1, Device Center shows HUM@oldserver in Managing Applications

NBADADMINs
Level 1
Level 1

1st we have Ciscoworks LMS 3.0 on server name : svctag-h935b2

2nd back and restore Ciscoworks LMS 3.0 on new server with name CiscoWorks with no error and follow up cisco docments

3rd we upgrade to Ciscoworks LMS 3.1 and have 3 issues

Issue one : CWA038: End Host / IP Phone workflow does not support the version of Campus( Solved by TAC)

Issue Two : Device Center shows HUM@oldserver in Managing Applications ( still not solved)

Issue Three : Tools------- Syslog---- Syslog Collector Status ---- has oldserver at Collector Status and can't unsubsribe it

with error

SLCA0135: svctag-h935b2j could not be unsubscribed.
Check whether the Collector is running.( still not solved)

Your early response will be highly appreciated. For any further inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Muhammad F Essa

Network Administrator

Information Technology Department

National Bank of Abu Dhabi - Egypt

Tel: +2 02 37475217

Mob: +2 0117774415

Fax: +2 37475299

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All of these issues are unrelated.  I will address the first issue here.  You can start new threads for the other two issues.  This first issue is a bug, and TAC can provide you the patch to correct it.  You will need to open a service request to get the patch.  The patch will update the CWA engine to understand the current version of Campus (and DFM).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All of these issues are unrelated.  I will address the first issue here.  You can start new threads for the other two issues.  This first issue is a bug, and TAC can provide you the patch to correct it.  You will need to open a service request to get the patch.  The patch will update the CWA engine to understand the current version of Campus (and DFM).

thanks Joe

for  the first issue

I already open TAC and TAC team solved it

For 2nd and 3rd I started new threads for the two issues

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: