I have 2 connexions : 1 Wifi and 1 Wimax. The Wifi need a user defined MAC address. I've configured the RV042 in load balancing mode.
Here the different case :
- if I connect Wifi on Wan1, I've got an IP address.
- if I connect Wimax on Wan1, I've got an IP address.
- if I connect Wifi or Wimax on Wan2, I stand with 0.0.0.0 (in load balancing mode)
- if I connect wimax on Wan1 and wifi on Wan2 in smart link backup with primary Wan1, I lose internet connexion if I unplug Wan1
- if I connect wifi on Wan1 and wimax on Wan2 in smart link backup with primary Wan1, I lose internet connexion if I unplug Wan1
I am behind routers on wifi and wimax. I have to be in Gateway mode to be able to ping internet (on Wan1, wifi or wimax).
I want to be in load balancing mode, wimax on Wan1, wifi on Wan2.
All cables are Ok, firmware version is 126.96.36.199-tm.
Is there something special to configure ?