cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming call routing

f.kirstein
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Cisco Unified Call Manager 7.0 and a Siemens Rolm 9751.  Presently we are trunked with seperate PRI T1s and DID numbers specific to each telephone system.  I'd like to consider funnelling all DID calls through the CUCM, however I don't want to change extensions on the Siemens Rolm.  How do you, if you can, forward a DID number through the CUCM over the Rolm?

Example - Today - 7168887800 is a DID going to a PRI on the Siemens Rolm.  7800 is the extension of a phone on the Siemens Rolm.  CUCM will route a call to 7800 via route pattern and a private PRI between the Siemens Rolm and CUCM.

I would like - 7168887800 the DID going to a PRI on the CUCM.  I would like 7800 to remain as an extension on the Siemens Rolm.  How can I get the CUCM to recognize the incoming DID call as valid and route it off the the Siemen's Rom?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any trunk has an incoming CSS which defines you can reach within CUCM dial plan.

You would need to configure the inbound CSS to something that can only reach the RP you have to connect to the PBX so calls are routed that way.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any trunk has an incoming CSS which defines you can reach within CUCM dial plan.

You would need to configure the inbound CSS to something that can only reach the RP you have to connect to the PBX so calls are routed that way.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you Java.  I'm hesitant to make the change on the trunk right now, but am confident you've got me on the right track.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: