I run into problem.I need to configure annex B on cisco 877 SOHO router.
I found that 877 can operate on annex B
* 877: ADSL over analog telephone lines (ADSL2/ADSL2+ Annex A and Annex M (except UK Mask))
* 878: G.SHDSL (2- and 4-wire support)
* 3 Mbps IMIX aggregate performance for Cisco 878
Yet, further down under the in the "Hardware Specifications - DSL Specifications"
* ST-Microelectronics 20190 Chipset
* Supports ADSL over basic telephone service with Annex A and Annex B ITU G. 992.1 (ADSL), G.992.3 (ADSL2),
and G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
When I choose dsl operating-mode under interface atm 0 i have only:
adsl2 ITU G.992.3 Annex A and L
adsl2+ ITU G.992.5 Annex A
ansi-dmt ANSI T1.413
auto auto detect mode
itu-dmt ITU G.992.1 Annex A
I'm using IOS c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T2.bin.