Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Compliance Manager EoS/EoX

AJ Schroeder
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I know that there are a lot of discussions about EoS/EoX not working on other software packages (LMS and/or RME) but I would like to add Network Compliance Manager to the list. We generate reports on the first of each month and it has been a couple months since we have gotten a successful report.

Are there any logs that I could include that would be of any help in identifying this issue?

Thanks,

AJ Schroeder

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I believe the same patch will be applicable to NCM (but I do not support NCM).  So the same ETA would apply (i.e. 3/16).

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe NCM is using the same interface as RME, and thus is affected by the same problem.

I figured as much, but just wanted to add that to the list of apps that aren't working.

Is there an ETA?

I believe the same patch will be applicable to NCM (but I do not support NCM).  So the same ETA would apply (i.e. 3/16).

has Cisco released the patch yet? i need to run this report asap

thanks

~Two weeks ago. See last post from Joe in this thread:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3039378

I loaded the service pack for NCM (1.5.1) and EoS/EoX is

still failing! At least this time it is with a different error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cisco.nm.lib.eox.util.PopulateEoxDeviceInfoUsingAG.skip(PopulateEoxDeviceInfoUsingAG.java:105)
at com.cisco.nm.lib.eox.util.PopulateEoxDeviceInfoUsingAG.createEoxModuleInfos(PopulateEoxDeviceInfoUsingAG.java:62)
at com.cisco.nm.lib.eox.util.PopulateEoxDeviceInfoUsingAG.populateEoxDeviceInfo(PopulateEoxDeviceInfoUsingAG.java:45)
at com.cisco.nm.cwncm.eox.EoxUtils.populateDevice(EoxUtils.java:138)
at com.cisco.nm.cwncm.eox.EoxUtils.getEoxDeviceInfosEx(EoxUtils.java:84)
at com.cisco.nm.cwncm.eox.EoxReportGenerator.main(EoxReportGenerator.java:333)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: