Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem With VPN SSO - NAC Inband VGW

ecamposvr
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with VPN SSO in  NAC Inband VGW. All is configured but:

- CAA request username and  password after VPN connection.

- Users dont appear in "Active Clients".

# ASA  Configuration

Authentication/Authorization: ACS

Accounting:  CAS

# CAS  Configuration

VPN Concentrator: ASA

Accounting Server: ACS

Mapping:  ASA <> ACS

In addition to CAA request username and password, it is opening all the time after the first login.

7 Replies 7

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Eduardo,

Sorry I couldn't get to these before. I'll look at the data and post here later.

Thanks,

Faisal

I have an update for this case:

- CAA request username and password after VPN connection.

(Solved) VPN SSO is being done.

-  Users dont appear in "Active Clients".

(Solved) VPN Users appear in "Active Clients". I changed ASA's IP address in CAS > VPN Auth > VPN Concentrator.

The only problem now  is that the CCA is open from time to time. This interval of time varies  according to I change the "Agent VPN Detection Delay" in VPN Auth.

Have some idea of what can be?

Hi, Eduardo!

I had a same problem with CAA.

I fixed it by setting SwiftTimeout in registry(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cisco\Clean Access Agent\). This solution only work in NAC version <=4.5

In 4.7 you need edit NACAgentCFG.xml file.

I hope it helps you.

SwiftTimeout or SwissTimeout? Tell me  how should I put there?

I realized that when the VPN  user authenticates (SSO), NAC add he to certified devices but "User MAC" is the physical adapter and not VPN adapter.

Of course it' swisstimeout! I'm sorry!

Which NAC version do you have?

If you have 4.5.1 please read page C-3 from "Cisco NAC Appliance - Clean Access Manager Installation and Configuration Guide Release 4.5(1)".

I think MAC address is OK!

I think that CCA sends all MACs from computer, but puts in Certified Devices List only first one.

No problem.... I have NAC 4.7.2.

I tried to add swisstimeout in CCA xml, but did not work.

ecamposvr
Level 1
Level 1

Solved! As requested by  the TAC Engineers, was removed the VPN Pool on "Managed Networks."

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: