contact center data

Unanswered Question
Mar 4th, 2010

Hello all

i want that agents to see which number the customer dialed before or with which agent he talked to ? i want to make database integration.Agents must see these data on the agent desktop explorer.How can i grab that data from contact center ? By default what kind of database ccx use ? For example someone talked to one agent and he called again,the new agent must see data abaut him before.

thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Thu, 03/04/2010 - 01:58

Hi

All the historical data is written to a database called db_cra that is replicated between the UCCX servers. The DB definition is here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx70dbschema.pdf

You would have to look into this database, find a previous call from that customer (identified by calling number, or account number if you have scripts that store that sort of information) which would be in the 'ContactCallDetail' table, find the agent (in the 'Resource' table) that handled the call by checking the 'AgentConnectionDetail' table.

This example would retrieve the last 10 calls made from cust with the account number 1234999001 but you could easily change it to match the calling number in the CCD table.

select top 10
ccd.startdatetime,
ccd.applicationname,
ccd.customvariable1,
acd.callwrapupdata,
CASE disposition
WHEN 1 THEN 'Abandoned'
WHEN 2 THEN 'Answered'
WHEN 3 THEN 'Dequeued'
WHEN 4 THEN 'Handled by System'
WHEN 5 THEN 'Sent to another queue'
ELSE 'Unknown'
END as disposition
from db_cra.dbo.contactcalldetail AS ccd
LEFT OUTER join agentconnectiondetail AS acd 
on (ccd.sessionid = acd.sessionid and ccd.sessionseqnum = acd.sessionseqnum)
LEFT OUTER join contactqueuedetail AS cqd 
on (ccd.sessionid = cqd.sessionid and ccd.sessionseqnum = cqd.sessionseqnum)
where ccd.callerentereddigits=1234999001
order by ccd.startdatetime desc

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

dark326758 Thu, 03/04/2010 - 06:25

hii

For example my contact center ip is 10.90.20.11 and 10.90.20.12 ( PUB and SUB ) how can i collect that data and reflect to agent desktop web browser ?

Aaron Harrison Thu, 03/04/2010 - 06:33

Hi

I did an example for a customer a while back where I wrote a small ASP page which pulled the data from UCCX using the query above.

I then used a 'Set enterprise data' step to push the caller record to the Agent software, which had a workflow configured to pull back a webpage using the info from Enterprise Data as a parameter. This displayed the info about last calls from the query in a basic table.

Regards

Aaron

Actions

This Discussion