Views
Helpful
Replies

softkey template

dark326758
Level 1
Level 1

hii

on the cisco ip phone 7965 model i want to modify softkey but not to add default one.For example i want to add "missed calls" button to the fourth button when the phone is on hook.Is it possible ?

5 Replies 5

shaunswales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sinan

To do this:

Go to Device settings>>Softkey templete>>copy or create an new templete, then look on the top right under the 'related links' dropdown and click 'configure softkey layout'

You can then select a call state to configure and the buttons under that call state and their order.

Once done, assign the softkey templete to your IP Phone, or you can assign it to multiple devices using the bulk admin tool.

Hope this helps, please rate if it does...

Shaun

yes but at the "unselected softkeys" menu there is not an option called "missed calls".I want to create that.

Hi

Custom softkeys are not an option in current versions of CCM.

Even if you develop your own applications for the phone, you have a very limited set of functions available that does not include telephony functions.

So you are stuck with the standard keys, which you can move around and add/remove from the selection Cisco have set up.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts....

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Correct, you're stuck with pressing the directory button and then missed calls.

I've seen this pulled off on Asterisk...

dark326758
Level 1
Level 1

ok thank you everyone