cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CuCiMOC application dial rules issues

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am doing an install of cucimoc for a customer and I am having issues with cucimoc dial rules.

I have created the ff app dial rule

digits begin with = +445624033

number of digits= 13

digits to remove= 11

prefix digit=31

digits begin with= +445624

number of digits= 13

digits to remove= 9

digits begin with= +447

number of digits= 13

digits to  remove= 3

prefix digit=90

After the changes, I reloaded the .cop file on each server and restarted the TFTP service on each server. However each time I place a callf from cucimoc, it only uses the 2nd rule. Hence when I dial +44562403309, the final number passed to CCM is 3309, rather than 3109.

If I dial +447897484902, the final number passed to CCM= 4902, instead of 907897484902.

The only rule that worked is the 2nd rule which was the first rule I created. I have downloaded the AppDialRules.xml from CCM and I can see these rules defined in the file. Please help, I need to find answers by tomorrow.

Please rate all useful posts
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

If you open Windows Task Manager, you'll find two relevant processes: cucimoc and cucsf.

cucimoc is the "shell" which provides GUI for login, drag-and-drop, etc.

cucsf is the "core" who actually does the job (such as making calls, etc.).

To refresh dial rules on CUCIMOC, you need to restart cucsf.  Unfortunately the only way to restart cucsf is to kill it in Task Manager.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

msaleh5353
Level 1
Level 1

Try stopping and starting the conversation pane as per the CUCIMOC installation guide.

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

If you open Windows Task Manager, you'll find two relevant processes: cucimoc and cucsf.

cucimoc is the "shell" which provides GUI for login, drag-and-drop, etc.

cucsf is the "core" who actually does the job (such as making calls, etc.).

To refresh dial rules on CUCIMOC, you need to restart cucsf.  Unfortunately the only way to restart cucsf is to kill it in Task Manager.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Excellent..Michael. This explains what I was observing. I did observed that

after a while or after a reboot of the PC, the dial rules did take effect. I do hope the

developers will look into this as it can be a pain in a large deployment.

Please rate all useful posts