cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the current way of managing the CSM using a GUI?

d-fillmore
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, My customer is using CiscoView device manager 1.1 for the content switching module but it's a nightmare and full of bugs, it's also end of life.

Does anyone know the current way of monitoring or configuring the Content Switching Module?

Many Thanks in advance

Dom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sean Merrow
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Dom,

I believe what you are looking for is called the Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0.  This is the GUI configuration, management, and monitoring tool for the Application Control Engine (ACE), but also supports the managment of CSS, CSM, CSM-S, and GSS.  See the link for more details.

Also, it should be noted that both the CSM and CSM-S have recently been announced End-of-Life.  The ACE would be your path after the CSM.  See the link for more details on that too.

Hope this helps,

Sean

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sean Merrow
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Dom,

I believe what you are looking for is called the Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0.  This is the GUI configuration, management, and monitoring tool for the Application Control Engine (ACE), but also supports the managment of CSS, CSM, CSM-S, and GSS.  See the link for more details.

Also, it should be noted that both the CSM and CSM-S have recently been announced End-of-Life.  The ACE would be your path after the CSM.  See the link for more details on that too.

Hope this helps,

Sean

That's great! - thanks very much Sean