i'm trying to implement extension mobilty in CUCM 7.0. I've tested the main features of mobility with success:
- Create phone profile and subscribe with mobility service
- Subscribe phone to mobility service
- Add end user and associate with profile
I log in with user credential and all it's working. Now...my final goal is to implement this situation: force all users to log in to the phone to be able to do the kind of calls they are permitted (based on CSS, paritions applied to DN's and route patterns).
So i'd like to have a situation like this:
- before login, the phone is not able to do any calls
- after accessing mobility and logging in as a user, the phone takes the DN and is able to do the calls binded to DN's parmission.
To implement this situation, i tried to do this:
- cancel the line from the phone (so, before login, the phone has no DN associated)
- login with user credential and go
The problem is that the phone requires a "log Out Profile": whitout it the phone is not able to log out. A Log Out Profile requires a DN associated, so my question is:
if i have 3000 phones that must be used with Extension Mobility...i need 3000 DN's for user profiles and other 3000 DN's for Log Out Profile ? (that are unused because i don't want the phone making any calls without login).
Is there any other method to accomplish my goal ?