Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.0 integration with MOC.

AhmedBassiony
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,UC

We rty to perform integration between CUCM 7.0 and MOC, the issue now that we obtain the COP file but we cant find the CUCIMOC plugin for 7.0, all CUCIMOC plugins that we found was for 7.1.X, Is CUCIMOC for 7.1.X will operate with us?

Thanks a lot......

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Please see the release notes which list the supported versions of CCM for that software:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucimoc/7_1/english/release/cucimocReleaseNote.html#wp64340

The 7.1(3) in the title is the version of CUCIMOC, not the version of CCM that it is compatible with.

Regards

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

The CUCIMOC version has no relationship with CUCM version.  ie. the CUCIMOC version could be 9.99 and work with your CUCM 7.0.2.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Thanks for all yours replies, but I have a new problem in "Client Services Framework device type" file, the problem is I cant find any link to get that file

So if any one have the link please post it,,,

Thanks a lot.

Hi

Now I'm confused - earlier you said you had the COP file - the COP file is the file that adds the device type.

If you don't have it, there will be a file named cucimoc-Admin-ffr.7-1-3.zip which will contain the COP file and other admin items.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Dear Aaron, Please dont be confused this is my fault, yestrday I thought that i have the file but i found this is a wrong file,

Any way many thanks for yours help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: