- Cisco Employee,
Cisco is pleased to announce a maintenance release of AsyncOS 6.3.3-015 for Web to all customers (GA). This release applies to all our Web Security Appliances (S-Series).
Enhancements and Fixes in AsyncOS 6.3.3-015 for Web
- Fixed: Web Proxy returns incomplete web pages from objects in the web cache in some cases [Defect ID: 66076]
- Fixed: Uploading data to servers using a POST command fails in some cases [Defect ID: 52504]
- Fixed: Appliance may lock up or reboot when tailing access logs in some cases [Defect ID: 42438]
- Fixed: TLS/SSL Man-in-the-Middle Vulnerability [Defect ID: 55972]
- Fixed: hostkeyconfig CLI command erroneously returns a traceback in some cases [Defect ID: 48748]
- Fixed: Cannot join the Active Directory domain in some cases [Defect ID: 54854]
For further information about this release, please refer to the AsyncOS Release Notes. The release notes are available on our Support
General Availability (GA): This release is available to all our customers and is a recommended build to be used in your production environments.
Please have a look at the release notes and give the new build a spin!
Thank you for choosing Cisco IronPort Security Products.