Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing CuciMOC with a Batch File

I'm trying to get this thing to install with a batch file and Altiris.  What switches did you guys use on the msi?  What switches did you use on the exe?  Which would you use the msi or the exe? Why?

Thanks in advance!  I'm a batch file n00b. 

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

I don't think there's any switches for the installation.  You may take a look at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucimoc/7_1/english/integrat/guide/deploying_installation.html

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

There has to be some sort of switches you can use for the exe and msi to make it silent.  I tried /quiet for the exe and it won't run it unattended.  And it appears the msi I can get to run unattended with the /qn however it is trying to hit the msi again once the user is running the app....so I'm gonna try and copy it local first.  We'll see what happens then.

Brendan Marmont
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Robert, did you ever get a resolution for this? We also would like to know how to install the client silently so we can push it via SCCM.

Thanks

Brendan

We lost our steam on this project because some other things came up.  I'll post what

we had before we stopped working on it:

echo Install Dot Net 3.5 SP1
"Z:\Software\Microsoft\Dot NET\3.5\dotnetfx35_SP1_Full.exe" /q /c: "install /l /qb"

echo Killing MS Outlook and OCS Communicator
taskkill /IM "iexplore.exe" /F
taskkill /IM "outlook.exe" /F
taskkill /IM "communicator.exe" /F

echo Copying CuciMoc
xcopy "Z:\Software\Cisco\CuciMoc\cucimoc-Install-ffr.7-1-3a\CiscoUCIntegrationTMforMicrosoftOfficeCommunicatorK9.msi" "C:\IT\CuciMOC\" /I

echo Installing CuciMoc
"C:\IT\CuciMOC\CiscoUCIntegrationTMforMicrosoftOfficeCommunicatorK9.msi" /qn

echo CuciMOC is installed

****From what the other guy said it doesn't install correct in our environment.  The install goes through then when you log in as admin it says that ocs must be closed, then you close it and it says it needs to be running and fails.  Haven't looked into it any further yet. Maybe the above will help for you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: