Views
Helpful
Replies

PBX Interoperability: Nortel Communication Server 1000

saquib.tandel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Is there any new document for "Cisco Unified CallManager Express Release 3.2 - PBX Interoperability: Nortel Communication Server 1000 Release 4.0
Using H.323 Trunk"

Is anyone of you aware of the following features supportive in new release of CCME 3.2

Limitations CCME 3.2
Called and Calling Name and Number are not displayed on Nortel phone when calling from and to CCME phone
Calling Number only displayed on CCME phone when calling from Nortel phone
Dialed Number is displayed on Nortel and CCME phones rather than Connected Number when calling from Nortel or CCME Phone
H450.2 and H450.3 supplementary services must be disabled and ”allow-connections H323 to H323” must be enabled on CCME to
support call transfer and call forward to Nortel, Nortel currently does not support H.450 Supplementary Services
Call Transfer and call Forward calls fail if Nortel phone executes call transfer or forward to CCME phone across H323 trunk
Full Blind Transfer call fails if CCME phone gets the call from Nortel Phone and executes the full Blind transfer to any phone

Thanks

ST

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Most of these limitation appears to be on the Nortel site so either just try and see yourself, or us

e E1 PRI that is more standard than H.232.

Hi

I couldnt find the latest document for CME PBX Interoperability: Nortel Communication Server 1000, so I posted the request.

I thought with lastest CME version there should be an updated document for PBX Interoperability: Nortel Communication Server 1000

Hope its clear.

Why there should be?

As indicated above, the limitations are due to Nortel, not Cisco.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: