Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA942 call forwarding

innerwolf
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am having an issue with the SPA942. I am not able to forward calls from the phone to the number I input. The menu will let me input a number and then secs delay but it will not then send the call to the number inputted. The call is simply sent to the default maibox.

I have had a look throught control panel to try and find anything that jumps out at me to change in the setting but no joy.

Any tips would be great thank you.

Adrian

5 Replies 5

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Not sure I understand your question, do you want to use call forwarding or call deflection? Difference is whether you want to do the forwarding before the call happens on during call ringing...please let me know.

Regards
Alberto

Alberto

I would like the call the call to ring, I have a delay set for 20 seconds then divert. So it is the CFWD No Ans. I have tried several numbers, it won't work on any. The goal is to have this point to a queuing system that our provider has set up, but it won't direct to the queue number.

I assume there must be something in the control panel that is overriding the divert number.

Adrian

Hi

Any advice on this matter?

Adrian

Ummm, this should work provided your network server supports the feature (302 message). If you provide me the traces, I should be able to help more on determining the root cause.

Regards
Alberto

Thanks Alberto

I will check to see that they allow the 302.  How do I go about providing traces?

Adrian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: