- In CM Home page, clicking the number of devices included in Data Collection, I can find this particular device (by its IP address);
- In CM Home page, clicking the number of End Hosts found by User Tracking Acquisition, end hosts on this particular device are also listed.
- However, when I enter the IP address of this device in Device Center, the Managing Applications line shows only RME, DFM and IPM, no CM. In the Functions Available : Reports list, there is no UT End Host Report and others from CM (which is not surprising).
- Two devices on the same IP subnet are showing this behavior. Other devices on the same subnet are fine.
- The two devices are Cisco Catalyst 6509 Switchs. One running IOS 12.2(17r)S4, the other CatOS 8.3(3).
Why are two devices out of a subnet behaving differently then others? Where do I start to troubleshoot this?
Thanks and regards!
(CM Home page screen shot attached.)
I have this problem too.