Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to verify OER and PFR

madhusudhan s
Level 1
Level 1

H  i  ...

I have configured PFR between hub & spoke site , applicaiton server is at hub location & client is on spoke site .

both sites have one MC/BR and one BR router . How can i verify pfr is working fine .show command outputs for MC and BR attached for ref .

thnx

madu

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steve Lyons
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a PfR troubleshooting document which I would recommend for review:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/PfR:Troublehooting:System

Once you have verified the operation of the PfR system then you can issue the following commands:

show oer master policy - provides information on your configured policy settings.

show pfr master policy  - same command however in newer code it was changed to keyword pfr.

show oer master prefix - provides information on prefixes that have been learned.

show pfr master prefix  - same command however in newer code it was changed to  the keyword pfr.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best Regards,

Steve Lyons - Cisco

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Steve Lyons
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a PfR troubleshooting document which I would recommend for review:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/PfR:Troublehooting:System

Once you have verified the operation of the PfR system then you can issue the following commands:

show oer master policy - provides information on your configured policy settings.

show pfr master policy  - same command however in newer code it was changed to keyword pfr.

show oer master prefix - provides information on prefixes that have been learned.

show pfr master prefix  - same command however in newer code it was changed to  the keyword pfr.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best Regards,

Steve Lyons - Cisco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card