cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco QM/Calabrio - server based recording - how many NICs?

kbyrd
Level 2
Level 2

I'm looking to replace a Verint system that is doing server-based recording with Call Mgr 4.1.3. We are going to upgrade to 7.1.x soon.

My customer is a CCX CAD/Citrix environment. I see that QM/Calabrio also supports server-based recording.

We have a number of subnets that we need to SPAN. I have a couple of questions:

1) How many recording NICs can be in one QM recording server? Verint can do 4 plus a management NIC.

2) How many recording servers can be supported? We also have a remote WAN location that needs a recording server.

3) Does QM require an MCS server to run, or will it install on general server hardware (we are an IBM shop and have the servers.)

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

gerryjenn
Level 4
Level 4

Questions about Cisco Call recording and Quality Management or Workforce management should be posted

under the Contact Center Applications at https://www.myciscocommunity.com/community/partner/collaboration/contactcenter/apps

I am checking some of the details for question 1 & 2  and will respond to your questions in a few hours

for 3 The QM application can be deployed on MCS or MCS equivelent servers as determined by the partner/customer