cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mian number call forward with blast group

aapexisinc
Level 1
Level 1

I've got a UC540 configured with an incoming call plan to send all calls to Ext. 521, which is normally forwarded to Blast Group pilot number 511.  The customer wants to be able to occasionally forward all incoming calls to an external number, which, I presume, means temporarily changing the 521 forward to the external number, then back to 511  They are using SP504G phones and, so far, I can't figure out an easy way for them to easily do this.  Each phone shows its own extension, and the shared line for 521, but call ofrward on the phone seems only to work for the main extension.  Can anyone help?

1 Reply 1

You could configure SNR on that shared/overlay line, but you are restricted to just the primary DN. Restrictions for SNR on:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmesnr.html#wpxref40866

Then you would just change SNR from the phone to point to 511 or the external number, at will.

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: