UCCX 5 - Supervisor not listed in "Available" list

Answered Question
Mar 9th, 2010

Greetings,

Using a stand alone UCCX 5.0.2.045 and I have assigned the "Supervisor" role to a user, but the user is not showing in the "Available Supervisors" when configuring teams.  The user does show in the list of supervisors from the "Assign Capabilities" list of supervisors.  Rebooted the server to see if that would help and that was less than successful.  Any suggestions?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Ryan LaFountain about 6 years 9 months ago

Hi,

Have you made this supervisor an agent also? All supervisors must be agents. The easiest thing to do is remove supervisor rights from this user and then configure them as an agent in CUCM and import it into UCCX by calling the RmCm->Resources page. Once there, then give the agent supervisor rights and see if they can login to CSD. If so, then the supervisor/agent should now show in the supervisor's list.

You can reference the following documentation defect I filed to get this added to the documentation CSCsw18183.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Ryan LaFountain Wed, 03/10/2010 - 13:39

Hi,

Have you made this supervisor an agent also? All supervisors must be agents. The easiest thing to do is remove supervisor rights from this user and then configure them as an agent in CUCM and import it into UCCX by calling the RmCm->Resources page. Once there, then give the agent supervisor rights and see if they can login to CSD. If so, then the supervisor/agent should now show in the supervisor's list.

You can reference the following documentation defect I filed to get this added to the documentation CSCsw18183.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content