cannot login to IDSM-2 module

Unanswered Question
Mar 10th, 2010
User Badges:

Hello,

I have a problem with my IDSM-2 module in Cat6500. The module is upgraded to one of the latest IPS versions 7.0(2)E3 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} . Everything looks fine, there are logs and events, licence is not expired. After several days working, I cannot login to IDSM neither with ASDM nor from Cat6500, but responds to ICMP. After module reboot, it works again, but only several days.

Did you anybody meet this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion