We are using multiple AIR-LAP1242G-E-K9 access points with single 4402 WLAN controller with one of our customers. Here is the detailed info :
- WLAN management (192.168.1.51) and ap-manager IP's (192.168.1.50) are on same subnet & VLAN 12
- AP management network is on different VLAN. (VLAN 75) and has different subnet (10.0.91.0/25)
- We are using Cisco DHCP with option 43 on 6509 backbone switch, so here is the config :
ip dhcp pool AP
network 10.0.91.0 255.255.255.128 ---------> VLAN75 network which belongs to APs
default-router 10.0.91.126 --------> 6509 backbone switch HSRP virtual IP
option 60 ascii "Cisco AP c1240" ------> we are using 1242 models
option 43 hex f104.c0a8.0132 ---------> we have 1 controller (f104) with IP address of 192.168.1.50 (c0a80132 in hex)
domain-name xxx.xx ---------> local domain name of our customer
- Here is the switchport configuration which is connected to AP on local switch :
switchport trunk native vlan 75
switchport mode trunk
- After we connected the AP, the console output is atached and access point is continuously registering itself to controller and falling.
*Mar 9 14:46:42.510: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Dropping dtls packet since session is not established.
I can send any debugging logs if needed.
Any idea on what could be wrong is highly appreciated.