CCENT & CCNA Certs

Unanswered Question
Mar 10th, 2010

Hello All - this is my first post so I hope you'll be kind to a "newbie".  Anyway, I am very interested in taking classes and testing for the CCENT and CCNA certs; but it doesn't look as though my company is going to send me to training and I can't afford the classes on my own.  Does anyone know of a way that I can do a self-study course?  Books, online sources, videoes...anything's helpful.

Thanks!!!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Ganesh Hariharan Wed, 03/10/2010 - 09:01

Hello All - this is my first post so I hope you'll be kind to a "newbie".  Anyway, I am very interested in taking classes and testing for the CCENT and CCNA certs; but it doesn't look as though my company is going to send me to training and I can't afford the classes on my own.  Does anyone know of a way that I can do a self-study course?  Books, online sources, videoes...anything's helpful.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

If without any traning if you want to have good knwoledge about networking just start with Todd Lammle books and cisco press books for ccna which will clear your concepts on networking basics and for further wants to have good knowledge in network go for computer based trainings which are very effective and clears your most of the doubts in CCNA.

Hope to Help !!

If helpful do rate the post

Ganesh.H

Actions

This Discussion