Has anyone had any issues with this?
I have tried this in the lab v7 and live v5 and i get the same result. I can ping the iPhone on the local wifi so i know the connectivity is there. As soon as i put in a valid supervisor account it tells me incorrect credentials. I change the port to test the connectivity and i get the server is not responding as expected. I can log onto the full supervisor desktop on my laptop with the same details immediatly after and i get on fine.
I know one other UCCX guy who has the same problem but didnt really care about getting it working.
I logged a call with Cisco and i gave them my MIVR logs for the successful CSD logon then the failed mobile supervisor logon. Looking in the MIVR log i just see bad password.