Reports UCCX Premium 5.0

Answered Question
Mar 10th, 2010

Hello

What kind of reports could i get on a UCCX Premium 5.0 related to the IP IVR????

I need to get some reports for understanding how the IP IVR is handle the calls and whether i am achieving the level of service.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Alexis

Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 6 years 8 months ago

Hi

It depends on what your script does based on the IVR selections:

1) If the IVR results in the calls going to different CSQs, then you can report on the CSQs seperately and easily

2) If not, then you can 'tag' the calls as Anthony suggested by using a 'set enterprise data' step to record some identifier of the outcome of the call (e.g. "Sales", "Support", "Other". You can then generate a custom report or use the 'Call Variables' report to export the data (then juggle it in Excel to get the results you want).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Anthony Holloway Wed, 03/10/2010 - 18:03

All of the reports that begin with the word "Application" are IVR reports.  You can get things like, calls presented, handled, abandoned, duration, etc.  You could even utilize the custom call variables for flagging calls with important information.

alemunmo81 Wed, 03/10/2010 - 19:45

Thanks a lot for the answer, however do you have a link at Cisco Systems where i can see this information that you said????

Regards,

alemunmo81 Wed, 06/23/2010 - 14:49

Hello, I have one question more.

How i can get the historical report of calls that arrive of each option of my IVR??

I know that there is an option of reporting for the  IVR, but with this i can look this detail for each option configured on my tree. can't?

I need the step by step for doing it.

Thanks,

Alexis Munoz

Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Wed, 06/23/2010 - 15:03

Hi

It depends on what your script does based on the IVR selections:

1) If the IVR results in the calls going to different CSQs, then you can report on the CSQs seperately and easily

2) If not, then you can 'tag' the calls as Anthony suggested by using a 'set enterprise data' step to record some identifier of the outcome of the call (e.g. "Sales", "Support", "Other". You can then generate a custom report or use the 'Call Variables' report to export the data (then juggle it in Excel to get the results you want).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Actions

This Discussion