• 300 Mbps Firewall
    ●  170 Mbps IPsec VPN

what the above means?

7 Replies 7

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ali

It means that the ASA 5510 can support up to 300Mbps of traffic through the firewall at any one time and that it can support up to 170Mbps of encrypted VPN traffic through the firewall at any one time.

Jon

Hi Jon

encrypted VPN traffic through the firewall at any one time....does it mean 170 tunel in one time????

Jon My Freind ,am still waiting u to give a doployment scenarion with configuration for 10 sites(Primary Link DMVPN , Secondary Link GETVPN)

1st Link MPLS VPN

2 Link over Broadband

Thanks

alsayed@litani.gov.lb

Hi Jon

encrypted VPN traffic through the firewall at any one time....does it mean 170 tunel in one time????

Jon My Freind ,am still waiting u to give a doployment scenarion with configuration for 10 sites(Primary Link DMVPN , Secondary Link GETVPN)

1st Link MPLS VPN

2 Link over Broadband

Thanks

Ali

It means 170 Megabits per second is supported. It is not about the actual number of VPN tunnels.

DMVPN/GETVPN - can't help you on this i'm afraid as i haven't done this before. Is there anything specific you were looking for as there might be some good Cisco docs avaiable ?

Jon

Hi

DMVPN/GETVPN - can't help you on this i'm afraid as i haven't done this before. Is there anything specific you were looking for as there might be some good Cisco docs avaiable ?

do y have any good Docs for this matter?

Thanks

Hi,

Cisco ASA does not support DMVPN or GETVPN. These are supported only on Cisco Routers.

For more information about DMVPN go to - www.cisco.com/go/dmvpn

DMVPN configuration sample - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a008014bcd7.shtml

For GETVPN go to - www.cisco.com/go/getvpn.

Thanks & Regards

Zeeshan Sanaullah

Guys,am looking for DMVPN as Primary along with GETVPN as secondary not for sample configuration

Thanks a lot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: