AnyConnect and Clientless SSL-VPN

Answered Question

Are there any issues in running Cisco AnyConnect and Clientless SSL-VPN alongside each other??

I am currently looking into adding AnyConnect functionality to an ASA that has currently configured to run Clientless SSL-VPN. The Clientless system will not be removed. I know how to configure it, I am wondering if someone has already configured this or if there are any issue with this setup?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by DialerString_2 about 6 years 9 months ago

I've tested this and you can do. I had both setup on my ASA.

Correct Answer by stephan.ochs about 6 years 9 months ago

Hi Daniel

It's a bit tricky if you want a granular authentication and authorization, but it works.

I'm running an ASA with IPSec, SSL Client and Clientless SSL.

Each of those VPNs with username/one-time-password and certificate based authen.

The main challenge is to build up a clean structure of Profile Maps, Connection Profiles, Group Policies and Dynamic Access Policies.

Feel free to ask further questions...

Stephan

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
stephan.ochs Thu, 03/11/2010 - 05:01

Hi Daniel

It's a bit tricky if you want a granular authentication and authorization, but it works.

I'm running an ASA with IPSec, SSL Client and Clientless SSL.

Each of those VPNs with username/one-time-password and certificate based authen.

The main challenge is to build up a clean structure of Profile Maps, Connection Profiles, Group Policies and Dynamic Access Policies.

Feel free to ask further questions...

Stephan

guibarati Wed, 03/27/2013 - 17:10

Hi Stephan,

Is there any document showing how to do it?

I have some anyconnect profile configured and I enabled clientless connection on them.

But when I access the URL https://"asa address" the ASA send me straight to anyconnect instalation.

If the profile is enable for anyconnect and clientless is ther a way to choose which way to connect?

Thanks!

JeromeTechie1 Thu, 03/28/2013 - 06:52

In group Policy edit > Advanced > AnyConnect CLient > Login Settings

Prompt user to choose

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content