Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Problem

riosibuea
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We re-imaged our ACS1112 to 4.2 successfully. It asked for the hostname, domain name, etc.

After we type in the necessary information, it reboots and after that it's asking us to login with username/password that we typed in earlier.

And after that, it's asking the same question again, hostname, domain, etc.

And then, it's rebooting again, and login, and again, it's asking for the hostname, domain, etc. and reboots.

It's doing that over and over again.

Are there any of you has the same experience like I have now?

Please help.

Regards,

Rio

2 Replies 2

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

We re-imaged our ACS1112 to 4.2 successfully. It asked for the hostname, domain name, etc.

After we type in the necessary information, it reboots and after that it's asking us to login with username/password that we typed in earlier.

And after that, it's asking the same question again, hostname, domain, etc.

And then, it's rebooting again, and login, and again, it's asking for the hostname, domain, etc. and reboots.

It's doing that over and over again.

Are there any of you has the same experience like I have now?

Please help.

Regards,

Rio

Hi Rio,

I would receommend you to re-image once again and try it's working or not.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

jedubois
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

When did you get the 1112 recovery CD?  We did have some problems with earlier version

of the 1112 recovery CD with 4.2 that could be causing your issues.  You may want to open

a TAC case and get the latest version of the 4.2.0.124 1112 recovery CD.

--Jesse

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: