cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One key park with SPA50XG on SIP

diyciscoguy
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 509G in SIP on asterisk (trixbox). Is it possible to create a button that will blind transfer to an extension? I am basically looking to make a one touch park button. The user would hit it and the phone would initiate a blind transfer to extention 70 (the parking lot). I learned how to modify softkeys in a previous thread but am unsure of how to replicate this particular need.

6 Replies 6

wichilds
Level 4
Level 4

It is supposed to be a default capability of the phone. If you view the phone tab, and look at the programmable softkeys, then you will see that park is an option on the connected key list.

The user would just press park to park the call, then dial the ext (70 in this case) and then hang up. So long as the call control has been setup, it should work fine.

Bill

Did you ever get this to work?  If so let me know. 

I can create a PSK

fnc=sd;sub=70@10.10.10.10;nme=Park Call

and it will park the call it just won't release it.  Any thoughts?

Shane,

I have not had any luck. I do not think what you are doing will work. The problem with the speed dial function is the phone by default creates a new phone call. You are essentially parking yourself. What we need is a blind transfer to 70 in one touch.

Yeah, you are correct, it is only parking itself. 

Bill any word on this? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: